Fleas, Heartworm & Worms - Once a month topical flea and worm treatment
- Stops fleas feeding in 3-5 minutes
- Prevents heartworm and controls intestinal worms and larvae
- Convenient, easy to apply
- Water resistant formulation
- the treatment and prevention of fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.) on cats over 4kg. Larval flea stages are killed in the surroundings of Moxiclear treated pets. Reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD);
- the prevention of heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) infection in cats over 4 kg.
For the treatment and control of:
- roundworms (Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina) kills larval (L4), immature and adult worms.
- hookworms (Ancylostoma tubaeforme, Ancylostoma braziliense (this hookworm is usually restricted to tropical areas in Australia) Uncinaria stenocephala), kills larval (L4), immature and adult worms of all species.
- ear mites (Otodectes cynotis);
- lungworm (Aelurostrongylus abstrusus)
in cats over 4kg.
One application lasts up to a month.