Fleas, Heartworm & Worms - Once a month topical flea and worm treatment
- Stops fleas feeding in 3-5 minutes
- Prevents heartworm and controls intestinal worms and larvae
- Convenient, easy to apply
- Water resistant formulation
- the treatment and prevention of fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.) Reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD). Larval flea stages are killed in the surroundings of Moxiclear treated pets;
- the prevention of heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) infection;
For the treatment and control of:
roundworms (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina) kills larval (L4), immature and adult worms.
- hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense (this hookworm is usually restricted to tropical areas in Australia), Ancylostoma ceylanicum, Uncinaria stenocephala), kills larval (L4), immature and adult worms of all species.
- whipworm (Trichuris vulpis);
sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei);
ear mites (Otodectes cynotis);
- lice (Trichodectes canis, Linognathus setosus) for up to 6 weeks;
in dogs 10-25kg.
One application lasts for a month.