SA-G1 Monster Stick is the latest technological breakthrough in fish nutrition for big Predatory fish. Predatory fish have very high protein and calcium intake demand especially when they are at the juvenile stage. This is because these carnivorous giants need to grow rapidly when young in order to survive other predators. Our feed is formulated to ensure that all Predatory fish will be able to grow rapidly solely depending on SA-G1 as the only feed intake and absorb all the necessary nutrients provided. SA-G1 will also improve the colour development in your Predatory fish and at the same time ensure sexual maturation when they reach adulthood.
SA-G1 Monster Fishes pellet is a guaranteed hormone-free product that uses only the finest ingredients to ensure that your fish receive nutrition of the highest quality.
- SA-G1 Monster Fishes stick is state-of-the-art scientifically formulated fish feed specially for large predatory fish.
- Our proprietary feed attractant increases palatibility to ensure optimal consumption of feed.
- SA-G1 Monster Fishes stick contains a cocktail of nutrients from various sources to ensure that your fish will receive a wholesome meal that ensures rapid growth and development.
- High content of Spirulina and Krill extracts with other natural colour enhancing elements that will improve the fish's colouration in 1-2 weeks.
- Bio-formulated with immune-enhancing substances that fortify your fish's immune system for better health and extra resistance against sickness and viral diseases.
- Contains OF Opti-SA, a thoroughly tested Carnivorous Metabolic Enhancer that enhances the feed's digestibility and absorbability by at least 30%. Opti-SA also improves the growth of the finnage by channeling nutrients to the veterbrate and bones.
Ingredients: Fish Protein, Quality White Fish Meal. Krill, Spirulina, Wheat Germ, Dried Yeast, Wheat Flour, Antarctic Shrimps, Protease, Stable Multi-Vitamin and Mineral, Lecithin, Immune Substance, Calcium, Enzyme, Organic Minerals, Astaxanthin, Carotenoid and OF Opti-SA