Vetafarm Nectar Pellets 2kg

Vetafarm Nectar Pellets 2kg

Regular price
$31.95
Sale price
$31.95
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Nectar Pellets have been formulated to provide complete nutritional balance for growth, breeding, brain function and optimum feather development when fed as 80% of your birds total diet. The remaining 20% should of the diet should include fresh fruit and vegetables and selected treats such as nectar mixes. 

  • Made with fresh Australian ingredients. 
  • Low in sugar. 
  • No artificial colours.